Territory Sales Manager - Eye Health Products - East of England
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Territory Sales Manager job covering the East of England. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager for a leading supplier of Eye Health products. You will be responsible for selling the full portfolio of products to Primary & Secondary care settings. This role will cover the East of England, from North Lincolnshire to Essex.
The Territory Sales Manager will build upon existing relationships with customers, whilst also looking at ways to generate new business and drive the company forwards. This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join a progressive organisation.
Optical Territory Sales Manager – Role
- Regularly contacting and personally visiting designated healthcare professionals to increase their knowledge of the product properties and application in the treatment of relevant diseases
- Establish and enhance the reputation of the company and partner of choice for ophthalmologists and any other associated healthcare professionals who have a role in treating relevant diseases
- Sell products in a manner consistent with ethical standards of the company and ensure also to meet any other local codes of conduct with regards to pharmaceutical products or medical products
- Choice of products, messaging and position is defined by the company’s marketing teams and it is expected the territory manager will follow this strategy which is subject to change
- Use available data and local knowledge to effectively target clinicians based on potential use of the product portfolio
Optical Territory Sales Manager – Requirements
- Previous pharmaceutical sales experience would be ideal but not essential
- Ideally ABPI qualified
- Hospital experience would be useful
- Enthusiastic, high performing, flexible team player
Optical Territory Sales Manager – Salary
- Excellent base salary plus superb bonus scheme
- Car allowance and a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com