Boutique Store Manager - Bluewater
Luxury Accessories Store Manager jobs, Luxury Accessories Store Manager Vacancies in Bluewater, Kent.
Zest Optical are working alongside a premium brand to recruit a Store Manager into their high-performing store based in the country’s largest shopping centre, Bluewater in Kent.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a worldwide brand in one of their key UK locations.
Within the role you will be working with a variety of the most well-known designer brands with a focus on continuing to drive the growth of the store and team.
Boutique Store Manager – Role
- Drive further growth and development of the boutique and brand in the area
- Develop the team through effective training to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and processes
- Build relationships with local businesses and centre staff through effective networking and communication
- Provide expert and personal service depending on fashion interests and lifestyle
Boutique Store Manager – Requirements
- Proven track record in a premium setting
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when dealing with customers
- Possess a drive to continuously develop your own career and others around you
- Find enjoyment in a KPI / sales driven environment
- Hold a keen interest in fashion and design alongside high-end service
Boutique Store Manager – Salary
- Base salary up to £35,000
- Excellent bonus / commission potential taking the total package well into the £40,000s
- Range of additional incentives
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353