Store Manager - Bristol - Leading Opticians
Optometry, Optical jobs and Optical Management vacancies for a Full Time Store Manager in Bristol.
Zest Optical are currently supporting a leading brand within the optical industry to recruit a Store Manager into their store in Bristol City Centre.
This is a great opportunity to join a high performing store offering continued upskilling opportunities and a variety of career development channels.
With close support from the SLT and wider team, you will strive for excellence across clinical care and customer experience whilst ensuring continued growth as a business.
Store Manager - Role
- Lead, direct and motivate the full team consisting of clinical, retail, lab and admin departments
- Responsible for all day-to-day operations
- Setting and tracking of targets & KPI’s
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- Train existing and new member of staff on technical and customer service issues
- Support with the recruitment of new members into the team
- No late evenings
Store Manager - Requirements
- Proven track record in leadership roles within the optical or retail industry
- Drive – develop you and those around you
- Initiative – identify new opportunities for growth
- Communication – support those around you, enabling them to be their best
Store Manager - Salary
- Base salary up to £32,000
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353