Regional Trainer - Ophthalmic Lenses - South East England
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Regional Trainer job covering South East England. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Regional Trainer for a world leader in the optical industry. You will be responsible for working with optical practices across the South East of England (Kent, Essex, Sussex & London).
The Regional Trainer will deliver product, sales & retail training activities so as to maintain and develop sales of products and services to its customers, in accordance with agreed Budgets, KPI’s, business plans, terms and promotions.
Regional Lens Trainer – Role
- To deliver sales growth across defined territory in line with budget requirements
- To deliver lens training, education, sales and marketing support to a major UK optics retailer within a defined territory
- Responsibility for the planning, sales development and business support to selected number of retail stores in territory
- To deliver agreed training program across key target stores in territory across a wide audience including Optoms, DO’s, Optical Consultants and develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders
- To liaise and communicate with key internal bodies including Marketing/Sales and customer service
- At all times maintain and uphold company values in all dealings with customers and colleagues
Regional Lens Trainer – Requirements
- Must be a qualified Dispensing Optician
- Proven track record of success and ROI in terms of sales and revenue generation
- Confident and personable
Regional Lens Trainer – Salary
- Base salary circa £30k plus bonus scheme
- Company car and a range of additional benefits