Regional Sales Manager - South East England
Optical Regional Sales Manager job in South East England. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for a leading manufacturer of Ophthalmic Lenses. The purpose of this role is to build strong business relationships with customers in the independent optical market across the following counties: Essex, Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Central London & Hertfordshire.
The Business Development Manager represents the company in the designated territory and is responsible for the development of profitable growth in value and volume according to the agreed budget. The role will also involve increasing market share via business consulting and building long-term relationships with existing and new customers.
Regional Sales Manager – Role
- To maintain a consistent call programme in field for both Direct and Indirect Independent Accounts across the geographical area to increase sales by ensuring that the company becomes the preferred supplier
- To present all relevant marketing/commercial activity to key personnel agreeing actions and processes required to ensure its success.
- To regularly review with all customers their business, product mix and supplier preferences promoting the company as their first choice.
- To agree and implement customer training, both in practice and in seminar format, on all new and existing products.
- To maintain accurate customer records and reports for relevant accounts to ensure that sales data and market activity can be analysed accurately
Regional Sales Manager – Requirements
- Dispensing Optician qualification or Practice management experience
- Working on own initiative to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively analyse and interpret data
Regional Sales Manager – Salary
- Base salary up to £32,000
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727