Product Support/Installation Engineer
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
If you have expertise within the field of Microscopy or Optical Imaging and experience of installing such equipment and systems, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Zest Scientific is working with an expert developer and manufacturer of high performance light measuring solutions and we are looking to identify a Product Support/Installation Engineer for their microscopy division.
This exciting role can be based in London, Cambridge or Oxford.
Your new Employer:
- A business founded on innovation - The equipment the Founders had as students wasn’t suitable for their Research, so they built the high-performance technology they needed.
- Spun out from the university they studied with over 30 years’ ago.
- Parent company listed on the stock exchange for over 30 years, with a 1,355% increase in value over the last 10.
Your new job:
- Install equipment on site for, and provide training to customers.
- Ensure installations are complete to customer’s satisfaction. Take ownership to ensure any outstanding issues are speedily resolved and product handed over to and signed for by Customer.
- Provide a service to customers, distributors and staff, both before and after installation.
- Working in conjunction with factory personnel to ensure the product in production matches the customer order and meets all quality and test criteria before despatch.
- Monitor and Provide warranty field service to customer’s equipment.
- Provide concise and accurate installation reports in a timely manner.
- Remain up to date on company products, new and emerging technologies.
What is our client expecting from you?
- You will have proven experience of working within the microscopy instrumentation or optical imaging sectors.
- You will also have experience of installing microscopy or optical imaging systems
- A degree in a science or engineering discipline is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability and willingness to travel upto 75% of the time.
Zest Scientific is working to a tight deadline on this position, so please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
We’ll always try to get back to your application, but for some high volume roles, this isn’t always possible. If it’s something we can progress with, you can expect to hear back from us within a week of sending your CV.
Zest Scientific – or any subsidiary of Zest Business Group – will never submit your CV to any client (existing or prospective) without getting your full consent, and after speaking to you about the specific role with which we’re dealing.