Zest Medical is currently partnered with a global leading Biotech company specialising in Rare & Serious Diseases that are looking to recruit a Product Manager to join their team in the UK.
The position will be responsible for two speciality products and will develop, implement, monitor and control the operating one year plan to achieve sales and marketing objectives, as well as contribute to the development of the strategic five year plan. The role reports into the Therapy Area Manager and is office based South of London.
- Pharmaceutical or similar industry experience in a sales or marketing role – preferably in a specialist therapy area or rare diseases
- Secondary care sales experience
- University degree
- MBA, marketing or commercial qualification would be advantageous
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and hands on work ethic
- Business acumen and commercially astute
- Contribute to the development of the strategic plan for assigned products including the internal and external environment analysis, identification of current and future market access requirements and forecasting volume, price, sales and competitor and assigned products market shares.
- Development, implementation and control of the operating plan for assigned products in order to achieve financial and marketing objectives. To monitor the implementation of the plan and the external environment and revise the operating plan as required.
- To co-chair the cross functional Business Team and provide necessary leadership to ensure effective implementation of the strategic and operating plans. To provide timely updates and ensure effective two-way communication between the Business Team and Business Strategy Team, EU Therapy Area Director and other key internal stakeholders.
- To monitor and analyse sales, market and competitor trends and provide quarterly briefings.
- Propose and manage the brand specific A&P budgets in line with year-end target.
- Represent the UK affiliate when required at EU region and other relevant meetings.
- Develop and manage supplier relationships.
- To originate promotional items ensuring compliance with ABPI and legislation governing advertising, submission for certification & re-certification according to local SOPs, and submission for MHRA approval where appropriate.
- Support business teams with the coordination and organisation of national and international congresses.
- Ensure compliance with all UK and Global SOPs, policies and quality system requirements as appropriate.
- Office based South of London – relocation support can be provided if needed for the right candidate
- Travel required as appropriate
- Competitive salary and package including bonus and car allowance
This is a great chance to join an exciting Biotech company in a new role with great chance for development and progression. We are working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this position please apply now and your profile will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Lawrence Murphy
Telephone: 0114 2291673