Product Manager - Ophthalmic Lenses - UK & Northern Europe
Product & Category Manager job in the UK & Northern Europe. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Product & Category Manager for a global leader in the Optical sector.
The Product & Category Manager will be in charge of leading and developing the overall strategy of specific product categories to achieve sales target. The successful candidate will manage and take ownership of a specific range of ophthalmic lenses to increase sales, profitability and achieve sustainable growth. The individual will preferably be based in London but this isn’t mandatory. This role is a Multi-network with a North Europe scope (UK, Ireland, Nordics and Benelux).
Product & Category Manager – Role
- Manage the launch of new products
- Plan and implement growth development strategies for the product categories you are in charge of.
- Work with the Digital team on the media plan and digital initiatives to drive brand awareness
- Coordinate plans with the Trade teams to develop promotional initiatives, marketing collaterals and ensure brand store visibility
- Provide category insights and proposals by analysing marketing and customer data and monitoring relevant market conditions.
- Attend regular meetings with EMEA team
- Collaborate with the sales team and with customers from all channels, to gain an understanding of the market dynamics and to identify market needs and future solutions
Product & Category Manager – Requirements
- Graduate with Professional Marketing qualification, degree level or equivalent
- Proven experience in category management or a brand manager role
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Very organised and great attention to details
Product & Category Manager – Salary
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on email@example.com
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727