Product Manager, Pulmonology - Germany
Zest Medical is currently partnered with a global leading Biotech company specialising in Rare & Serious Diseases that are looking to recruit an experienced Product Manager to join their growing team in Germany. My client offers the opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded individual to develop and progress within an established company that offers broad scope with a varied portfolio of innovative products in the pipeline as well as an extensive offering of marketed products.
- Product Management experience gained in the Pharmaceutical sector – experience in the field of Pulmonology desirable.
- Self-led and disciplined with the ability to see projects through to completion.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluent in both the German and English languages (spoken and written).
- Bachelor degree in the scientific field.
- Develop clear short and medium term marketing strategies and product-specific advertising documents.
- Conduct market research to assess competitor activity, sales opportunities and new product development opportunities – You will be the in house expert for your product and the industry.
- Evaluate and act on opportunities and threats associated with the competitive landscape and key trends in your market.
- This is a permanent opportunity where you can make a difference to millions of people who suffer from Rare & Serious diseases.
- Outstanding personal and professional development opportunities, with innovative product pipelines and extensive marketed products offering broad exposure to a variety of projects.
- Secure a highly transparent role within an autonomous company that encourages an entrepreneurial culture.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience plus a range of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Contact: Caitlyn Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0351