Optical Practice Manager - Maidstone - Monday to Friday
Optometry, Practice Manager jobs and Optical Management vacancies in Maidstone, Kent. Zest Optical are recruiting on behalf of an exciting optical business based in Maidstone, Kent to hire a full time Practice Manager.
A unique optical organisation based in Maidstone, Kent are looking for a full time Practice Manager to join the team.
This business is different to a typical high street environment, and will not involve face to face patient interaction. The aim is change people lives and positively impact the community.
Optical Practice Manager - Role
- Lead, direct and motivate a team of 4 people
- Help manage the day-to-day running of the business
- Setting and tracking of targets & KPI’s
- Working closely with the Director – enabling them to hand over significant amounts of responsibility
- Day to day use of spreadsheets and administrative tasks
- Profit and loss
- Ensure high clinical standards
Optical Practice Manager - Requirements
- Proven track record in leadership roles within the optical industry
- Admin experience
- Excel spreadsheet knowledge
- Understanding of prescriptions and optical terminology
- Experience of KPI’s, budgets and target setting
- Competent and efficient
Optical Practice Manager - Salary
- Base salary up to £35,000
- Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726