Practice Manager - Private Clinic - London
Clinic Manager Roles and Practice Manager Jobs based in Central London. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working with a new digital health service in London to hire a Practice Manager.
A brand new digital health service focusing on personalised hormone health, are looking for a full time Practice Manager to join the team.
The aim is to transform the lives of men and women who are experiencing a wide range of hormonal imbalances.Their unique, personalised, and fully digital experience for patients allows them to control their hormone health from the comfort of their own home, without the need to see a doctor or healthcare professional in person.
From menopause to andropause, stress, to weight gain, they offer a digital ‘one-stop shop’ for patients to restore hormone balance and get them back on track.
Practice Manager - Key Responsibilities
- CQC Registered Manager - to be the Registered Manager for the clinic and be the main point of contact for the CQC. Manage and process all CQC enquiries relating to registration and ensure that the clinic remains Safe, Caring, Responsive, Effective and Well Led
- Patient enquiries - To be the main point of contact for all patient queries coming in via email, phone, or the website e.g. assisting patients with appointments, blood tests and prescriptions.
- Day to day operations - Working closely with the Founder and Clinical Director to manage the daily operations, including the administrative, clinical, and patient care support while maintaining a professional, warm, and friendly workplace
- Patient Management System - To take responsibility for the clinic’s Patient Management System and ensure the day-to-day updates and maintenance of the system e.g. updating patient records, blood tests and prescriptions
- Administrative support - Provide administrative support for all the team including the preparation of the doctor’s patient lists the day prior to the clinic e.g. making sure all the blood test results have been uploaded to the patient management system and the patient has filled out the relevant forms in advance of their consultations
- Communications – to take responsibility for non-clinical communications that are sent out between the clinic and the patients including confirmation emails, reminders, and newsletters
- General admin – where necessary, help and assist with all general administration to ensure the smooth running of the clinic including finance, HR, IT etc.
Practice Manager - Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience in a Practice Manager or Senior Medical Secretary role in a private healthcare practice (ideally in a hormone or menopause health field)
- Practical experience of working closely with the CQC, the application and inspection processes, and a good understanding what they demand of a digital health service/clinic
- Operational experience of running a successful private medical practice and practical experience of using a cloud-based patient management systems
- People Management experience and an understanding of what it takes to manage and motivate a team of Medical Secretaries and Administrators
- Comfortable and confident with technology and digital applications
- The ability to handle sensitive patient information with confidentiality
- Excellent patient service care skills and telephone manner
- Excellent written English and communication skills
- Professional and courteous in tone and information delivery
- Strong organisation and leadership skills
- Adaptable, friendly, and willing to go the extra mile
- Base salary between £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
- Be the first main recruit to help build and develop a new start up
- Be part of something exciting and innovative
- Hybrid working – Mixture of home based/Office working
- Office based in Soho
To be considered for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726