Optometrist - Weston-super-Mare - Advanced Independent
Part Time Optometrist Weston-super-Mare, Somerset Reference: ZOP2548
Opticians vacancies and Optometrist jobs based in Weston Super Mare, Somerset.
A family run independent Opticians based in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset are looking for a full or part time Optometrist to work 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
The practice has been in the local area for over 20 years and has an exceptional reputation for providing outstanding customer care.
Optometrist - Role
- Lovely mid to high end independent
- Providing a thorough eye examination with appointment times of 40 mins
- Working in a close knit team of 8 people
- Double testing most days
- Utilising a wide range of cutting edge equipment including a Spectralis 4D Health Check, OCT and phoropter (trial frames are also available)
- Contact lenses – Myopia management included
- Flexible working days - 3. 4 or 5 days a week including a Saturday
- Working hours are from 9am to 5.30pm
- Salary between £50,000 to £65,000 DOE
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Personable individual with great communication skills
- Ambitious – Keen to develop and learn new skills
- Optometrists at all stages of their career will be considered including newly qualified
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca.email@example.com or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726