Part Time Optometrist - Weston-super-Mare
A family run independent Opticians based in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset are looking for a part time Optometrist to work 2-3 days a week.
The practice has been in the local area for over 20 years and has an exceptional reputation for providing outstanding customer care.
Optometrist - Role
- Providing a thorough eye examination with appointment times between 30-40 minutes
- Working in a close knit team
- Utilising a wide range of modern testing equipment including an OCT and phoropter (trial frames are also available)
- Contact lenses
- Flexible working days - 2-3 days a week
- Working hours are from 9am to 5.30pm
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Personable individual with great communication skills
- Ambitious – Keen to develop and learn new skills
- Optometrists at all stages of their career will be considered including newly qualified
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726