Optometrist - Weston-super-Mare - Advanced Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Opticians vacancies and Optometrist jobs based in Weston Super Mare, Somerset.
A family run independent Opticians based in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset are looking for a full or part time Optometrist to work 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
The practice has been in the local area for over 20 years and has an exceptional reputation for providing outstanding customer care.
Optometrist - Role
- Lovely mid to high end independent
- Providing a thorough eye examination with appointment times of 40 mins
- Working in a close knit team of 8 people
- Double testing most days
- Utilising a wide range of cutting edge equipment including a Spectralis 4D Health Check, OCT and phoropter (trial frames are also available)
- Contact lenses – Myopia management included
- Flexible working days - 3. 4 or 5 days a week including a Saturday
- Working hours are from 9am to 5.30pm
- Salary between £50,000 to £65,000 DOE
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Personable individual with great communication skills
- Ambitious – Keen to develop and learn new skills
- Optometrists at all stages of their career will be considered including newly qualified
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca.email@example.com or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.