Outpatient Lead - Private Eyecare Hospital - North London
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Ophthalmic vacancies and Outpatient Lead jobs based in North London. Zest Optical recruitment are working with a private ophthalmic Hospital in North London to hire a full time Outpatient Lead.
A specialist eyecare Hospital based in North London are looking for a full time Outpatient Lead for day surgeries. You will be a registered Nurse or ODP.
Outpatient Lead - Role
- Private eyecare Hospital providing life changing treatment
- 5* rated with leading consultants
- Managing the day wards
- Dealing with admissions and discharging patients
- Managing stock and ordering
- Rota management
- Diagnostic testing/imaging
- Hiring and training and supporting your team
- Salary between £30,000 to £35,000 Plus Bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- SMART working schemes
- Funded training and development
- Private Healthcare
- Working 8-10 hours a day across 3-4 days a week
- No weekends
Outpatient Lead - Requirements
- RGN with NMC or ODP registered with the HPC
- Experience with day surgery / operating theatre / outpatient setting
- Able to effectively lead and manage a motivated multi-skilled team
- Evidence of audit and change in practice to reflect evidence based practice
- Experience of Recruitment, induction, development and management of staff
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.