Optometrist - Wrexham - Independent
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Wrexham, Wales. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of a patient focused independent Opticians based in Wrexham to hire a full or part time Optometrist.
An advanced independent Opticians based in Chester, Cheshire are looking for a full or part time Optometrist to join the team.
With access to the very best equipment on the market, you will have the opportunity to provide a thorough and personal service to all patients.
Optometrist - Role
- Professional independent Opticians
- 40 minute appointments with pre-screening by the Optom
- State of the art equipment including an OCT
- Working alongside other experienced Optometrists
- Enhanced services – Myopia management, Dry eye clinics, MECS/CUES, YAG Laser
- Advanced contact lenses – Ortho –K
- Chance to complete further training based on your interests – IP, Glaucoma, Medical Retina
- Full or part time including alt Sats
- If full time, work hours over 4 days – 7.55am to 6.15pm
- Shorter day on a sat till 3.15pm
- A long weekend every other week
- Salary between £45,000 to £55,000 plus bonus
- Health cash plan
- 33 days holiday
- No Bank holidays
- Staff socials
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Ideally have a Welsh registration
- Excellent communication skills
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726