Optometrist - Wivenhoe, Colchester - Independent
Optometry, Optometrist vacancies and full or part time Optometrist jobs in Wivenhoe, Colchester. Zest Optical recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist on behalf of an independent Opticians based in Wivenhoe, Colchester.
A well-established independent Opticians based in Wivenhoe, Colchester are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist to join the team.
This is a well-established practice which has gone from strength to strength. It has a long standing reputation in the area for its high levels of patient care and professionalism.
Optometrist – Role
- Well established independent Opticians
- Loyal patient base of all ages
- Focus on patient care
- Amazing patient reviews
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients
- 30 min tests with pre-screening done for you
- Access to advanced equipment –Autorefractor, Phoropter
- Complex contact lens fits
- Working alongside an experienced team including a Dispensing Optician
- Development opportunities – Additional accreditations
- Constant investment into training and advanced equipment
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/contact lenses you want to dispense
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week including most Sats
- Opening hours from 9am to 5.30pm
- Salary between £50,000 to £65,000 plus bonus
- Relocation package available
- 5K Welcome Bonus
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Open to all levels of experience
- Plenty of support If you are newly qualified
- Willing to learn and develop
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood using the apply now link.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726