Optometrist - Wiltshire - Advanced Independent Group
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometrist vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Wiltshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of a family-run independent group based in Wiltshire to recruit an Optometrist.
A leading independent group based across beautiful market towns in Wiltshire have a rare opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to join their vibrant team.
They are renowned for clinical excellence and patient care. They’ve developed this reputation by utilising an array of the latest equipment including OCT technology and offering a range of advanced optometry and contact lens services.
Within the role you will be well supported by a highly qualified team with years of experience between them.
They also offer a variety of stylish and bespoke frames having developed great relationships with some of the popular brands but also the more unique too. If you are an Optometrist who enjoys dispensing, there is the flexibility to manage that process too.
Optometrist - Role
- Sight testing with 30 minute clinics minimum
- Range of advanced Optometry services
- Contact lens exams including tailored and advanced contact lenses
- Potential to dispense and manage the whole process
- Development available both clinically and into management
- Flexible hours with 9am – 5:30pm opening hours
- Alternate Saturdays with no Sundays and full bank holiday weekends off
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Passion for Optometry and developing a business
Optometrist - Package
- Paying up to £55,000 FTE
- Profit share scheme
- 33 holidays
- Professional fees
- Range of additional benefits including relocation potential
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.