Optometrist - Wetherby - Independent
Optometry, Opticians vacancies and Optometrist jobs based in Wetherby, West Yorkshire. Zest Optical recruitment are working alongside an award winning Opticians in Wetherby to hire a part time Optometrist.
A fully private independent Opticians based in Wetherby, West Yorkshire are looking for a part time Optometrist.
This is an award winning Opticians with an excellent reputation in the local area for offering a personal and professional eye care service, and as such has a very loyal patient base. As well as utilising some of the very best testing equipment on the market, the practice is focused on offering a wide range designer and bespoke frames which include; Tag Heuer, Chanel and Cartier.
Optometrist - Role
- Providing thorough 50 minute tests to patients of all ages
- Pre-screening by the Optom
- Access to modern testing equipment; Phoropter, Optomap and OCT
- Fully Qualified Dispensing Optician in each practice
- Optix software
- Focus on quality and professionalism
- Helping to maintain an excellent reputation
- Working alongside other experienced Optometrists
- Recently won an a highly sought after award within the industry
- Working 2 days a week to include a Saturday and Monday or Tuesday
- Typical working hours from 9am to 5.30pm (4pm on a Sat)
- Potential to increase days in the future
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- All levels of experience will be considered
- Independent experience would be preferential
- Exceptional levels of customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive independent Opticians where you will be able to develop your Optical skills along the way.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726