Optometrist - Central London - New Boutique
Optometrist jobs and Optometrist vacancies in West End, London.
A fresh and exciting brand has opened a new boutique in one of London’s hottest locations.
They are a brand with amazing premium products and an ethos to match, donating a pair of glasses to sight charities for every pair of glasses sold.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the successful start-up and development of the brand, with further opportunities in the future stores they have planned.
Optometrist - Role
- 30 minute tests with brand new, fully automated Nidek equipment
- Autonomy to run the clinic like your own
- Fashion-forward, gallery like setting
- Primary focus on testing with plenty of opportunity get out of the testing room and support across the rest of the store
- Surrounded by a skilled support team
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Newly qualified would also be considered
- Keen interest in the fashion and design aspect of the role
- Comfortable communicating in a variety of situations
Optometrist - Package
- Paying up to £55,000
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- A number of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353