Optometrist - Tadley, Hampshire - Independent - Up to 70K
Optometry Vacancies and Optometrist jobs based in Tadley, Hampshire. Zest Optical are recruiting for an Optometrist on behalf of an independent Opticians in Tadley, Hampshire.
An advanced independent Opticians based in Tadley, Hampshire are looking for a full or part time Optometrist to join the team. This is a well respected practice which is known for offering an exceptional eyecare service, always putting the patient first.
Optometrist – Role
- Dynamic independent practice
- 2 testing rooms
- Well established in the area
- Diverse patient base
- Emphasis on offering a first class service
- 40-45 min tests
- Advanced equipment - OCT, Optomap + Phoropter
- Close links to local Hospitals
- In-between Basingstoke and Reading
- Up to £70,000 DOE
- Bonus scheme
- Working Days from Tues to Sat Mornings so a long weekend
- Full or part time options.
- Opening hours from 9am to 6pm (3pm on a Sat)
- No sales targets or pressure
- Free parking
- Professional fees paid
- Discounts on frames
- Support and funding for advanced courses
Optometrist – Requirements
- GOC registered Optometrist
- MECS/Pears Accredited would be preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Happy to go above and beyond for patients
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726