Optometrist - Sunderland - Clinically Advanced Practice
Optometry, Optometrist jobs, Optometrist vacancies based Sunderland, Tyne-and-Wear. Zest Optical are currently recruiting on behalf of an exceptional group of Opticians to find an Optometrist at their Sunderland, Tyne-and-Wear branch.
An advanced Opticians based in Sunderland, Tyne-and-Wear have a rare opportunity for an Optometrist to join the team.
The practice ethos is based around offering patients a welcoming, personalised and professional eye care service, with customer service at the core of everything they do.
The role offers an advanced working environment with the latest equipment, huge amounts of support, and plenty of progression opportunities.
Optometrist - Role
- Completely up-to-date practice with latest technology (OCT coming soon)
- Relaxed testing times – 25 to 30 minutes
- High quality support team
- Range of enhanced services
- Unique training and development plans
- Opportunities to progress into management, professional services or training
- Completely flexible working arrangements
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Clinically focussed with a desire to develop
Optometrist - Salary
- Paying up to £60,000
- Up to 38 days paid leave
- Free eyewear and generous discounts for you, your family and friends
- A ‘lifestyle benefits’ package, including health club membership and holiday offers
- Flexible working and career breaks
- Flexible benefits including health, wellbeing and lifestyle options
Relocation and visa sponsorhsip can be considered.
We are offering a £500 referral fee for new introductions that lead to a successful placement for this role.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible or call 0114 287 0353.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353