Optometrist - Southend-on-Sea - Independent - Flexible Working Arrangements
Optometrist vacancies and Optometrist jobs based in Southend-on-Sea to hire a full or part time Optometrist.
We are currently working alongside a lovely independent practice in Southend-on-Sea, Essex to recruit an Optometrist into their team.
With a reputation for offering the highest level of care and a range designer products, they are looking for somebody who shares their passion for creating a unique experience for each patient who visits.
Optometrist – Role
- Modern practice with an established patient base
- Family run
- Relaxed clinics with 30 minute tests
- Brand new consulting room
- Advanced equipment inc. OCT
- Specialist clinics – MECS and myopia control
- Support of an experienced team and qualified Dispensing Optician
- Flexible working arrangements available – full, part time or regular Locum to work around your requirements
- 9am to 5.30pm (3.30pm on a Sat)
- No late nights or Sundays
- 1 hour lunch
- Salary between £50,000 to £70,000 DOE and additional Accreditations
Optometrist – Requirements
- GOC registered Optometrist
- A passion for offering unique and memorable service to patients
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726