Optometrist - Southampton, Hampshire - Independent
Optometry, Optometrist vacancies and full or part time Optometrist jobs in Christchurch, Dorset. Zest Optical recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist on behalf of an independent Opticians in Southampton, Hampshire.
A patient focused group of independent Opticians are looking for a full or part time Optometrist for their well established Southampton, Hampshire practice.
You will be able to provide patents with a personalised eyecare experience, utilising some of the most advanced equipment available.
Optometrist – Role
- Modern independent
- Loyal patient base
- Focus on patient care
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients – 30 mins (pre-screening done by the support team)
- Advanced equipment – Optomap, OCT, Tonometer, digital slitlamp,
- Optix computer system
- Working alongside an experienced Dispensing Optician
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/contact lenses you want to dispense
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week including a Saturday
- Opening hours from 9am to 5.30pm (5pm on a Sat)
- Salary between £45,000 to £60,000 DOE, plus bonus
- Staff discount
- Private medical insurance
- Private indemnity insurance
- Life cover
- Relocation package available
- Continuous training and development
- Encouraged to pick up additional accreditations and specialisms - areas like dry eye, macular degeneration, glaucoma, specialist contact lenses, myopia control and orthokeratology.
- Support from other Optoms, Trainers and Professional services teams
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Willing to learn and develop
- Wants be able to provide the very best eye test possible
- Wants to provide higher levels of communication and patient engagement
- Focus on clinical excellence
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood using the apply now link.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726