Optometrist - South Yorkshire - Boutique Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs in South Yorkshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of an exclusive and fashionable independent based in South Yorkshire to recruit an Optometrist.
Zest Optical are currently working alongside a boutique independent who are looking to recruit an Optometrist to join them as part of their continued growth in South Yorkshire.
This role would suit an Optometrist of the following description:
- Somebody who wants to work in a fashionable environment where professional standards and customer care are the #1 priority
- Wanting to work with a variety of the latest equipment and run relaxed single clinics with 30 minute appointments
- Excited by the prospect of being involved out of testing room and managing the full patient journey with the likes of dispensing etc
- Wants to work closely alongside the Practice Owner to continue driving growth of the business
- Hold an interest in fashion, design and keeping up to speed with the latest industry trends
- Somebody who would enjoy working in a small close-knit and highly supportive team
- Looking for flexible working arrangements
The practice is well established in the area and has developed a strong reputation for offering a wide range of leading and some more unique designer brands. Their sole focus is and always has been quality of care and service, and they are looking for somebody to join of the same mind set and values. In addition to this, they realise a happy team makes for a nicer environment for patients to visit, so they make every effort to ensure their colleagues are well looked after.
The package for the Optometrist is as follows:
- £50,000 base salary
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.