Optometrist - Shepton Mallet - Independent - Full Private
Optometry jobs and Optometrist vacancies in Shepton Mallet, Somerset. Zest Optical recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of an independent Opticians in Somerset to hire a full or parttime Optometrist.
An advanced independent Opticians based in Shepton Mallet, Somerset are looking for a full or part time Optometrist to join the team.
The practice offers a comprehensive eye service to patients of all ages, with 60 minute appointments and access to excellent high tech equipment.
Optometrist - Role
- Providing thorough 60 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Fully Private
- Relaxed Environment
- Access to advanced retinal photography - OCT
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- Local shared care schemes
- Vision Therapy clinics
- Using the Optix system
- Opportunity to introduce new clinics - Eg,dry eye
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Working with the Practice Manager to drive the business forward, suggesting and implementing new ideas
- Bi Weekly rota - Monday to Friday one week, Tuesday to Saturday the next. 9am to 5.30pm (1pm on a Sat)
- Part time will also be considered (Min 3 days)
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Full comprehensive sight testing, including pre screening
- Contact lens experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Personable and courteous
- Good balance between clinical and commercial skills
Optometrist - Salary
- Basic between £40,000 to £55,000
- Bonus scheme
- Fees paid for
- 28 days holiday in total
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726