Optometrist - Shepton Mallet - Independent - Full Private
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry jobs and Optometrist vacancies in Shepton Mallet, Somerset. Zest Optical recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of an independent Opticians in Somerset to hire a full or parttime Optometrist.
An advanced independent Opticians based in Shepton Mallet, Somerset are looking for a full or part time Optometrist to join the team.
The practice offers a comprehensive eye service to patients of all ages, with 60 minute appointments and access to excellent high tech equipment.
Optometrist - Role
- Providing thorough 60 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Fully Private
- Relaxed Environment
- Access to advanced retinal photography - OCT
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- Local shared care schemes
- Vision Therapy clinics
- Using the Optix system
- Opportunity to introduce new clinics - Eg,dry eye
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Working with the Practice Manager to drive the business forward, suggesting and implementing new ideas
- Bi Weekly rota - Monday to Friday one week, Tuesday to Saturday the next. 9am to 5.30pm (1pm on a Sat)
- Part time will also be considered (Min 3 days)
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Full comprehensive sight testing, including pre screening
- Contact lens experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Personable and courteous
- Good balance between clinical and commercial skills
Optometrist - Salary
- Basic between £40,000 to £55,000
- Bonus scheme
- Fees paid for
- 28 days holiday in total
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.