IP Optometrist - Sheffield (Brand New Private Hospital, Paying up to £65,000)
Optometrist jobs, Optometrist vacancies in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
Zest Optical are currently recruiting on behalf of a specialist ophthalmology hospital to hire an Optometrist into their new clinic coming to Sheffield.
You will find an opportunity to be part of a diverse and ambitious clinical team, working in conjunction with a team of consultant Ophthalmologists, providing services to both NHS and private patients.
Optometrist – Role
- Specialist community based setting with access to hospital grade equipment
- Carry out examinations that are associated with refractive, cataract, glaucoma and retinal surgeries
- Run acute and follow up clinics post-surgery for all patients
- Provide first line clinical advice to patients and follow the appropriate means of referral to a medical practitioner if necessary
- Support of direct consultant access, peer support and robust clinical CPD program allowing continuous support
Optometrist – Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC with IP qualification
- Extensive experience working as an optometrist in a refractive, high street or hospital environment
- Interest in providing further clinical services and supporting the wider NHS hospital network
- Additional accreditations and qualifications glaucoma, cataracts, med-ret etc. are helpful
Optometrist – Salary
- Salary up to £65,000
- 33 days holiday inc. bank hols
- NHS discounts
- Private enhanced health insurance
- Free laser eye treatment and discount for friends & family
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353