Optometrist - Sheffield - Unique Independent
Optometry, Optometrist vacancies and full or part time Optometrist jobs in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist on behalf of an independent Opticians in Sheffield.
A unique independent Opticians based in Central Sheffield, South Yorkshire are looking for a full or part time Optometrist to join the team.
This is a well-established practice with an excellent reputation for offering personalised eye examinations, with a wide range of quirky eyewear to suit all budgets.
Optometrist – Role
- Modern independent
- Double testing – same equipment in each room
- Central location
- Loyal patient base
- Focus on patient care
- Ethically sourced products
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients – 1 Hour appointments
- No upselling
- Topcon Phoropter, Slit lamp with camera
- Working alongside an experienced Optometrist
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/contact lenses you want to dispense
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week
- Opportunity to have some Saturdays off
- Opening hours from 10am to 5pm (4pm on a Sat)
- Salary between £35,000 to £50,000
- 30 days holiday including bank hols
- Health Insurance
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Open to all levels of experience
- Willing to learn and develop
- Wants be able to provide the very best eye test possible
- Wants to provide higher levels of communication and patient engagement
- Looking for a long term position
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood using the apply now link.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726