Optometrist - Rugby - Independent - Full or Part Time
Optometry, Optometrist vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Rugby, Warwickshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist on behalf of an independent Opticians based in Rugby.
A well-established independent Opticians based in Rugby, Warwickshire are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist to join the team.
This is a fantastic practice which has gone from strength to strength. It has a long standing reputation in the area for its high levels of patient care and professionalism.
Optometrist – Role
- Well established independent Opticians
- Traditional practice with a modern feel
- Loyal patient base of all ages
- Focus on patient care
- Single/double tests each day
- 11-12 patients a day
- 30-40 min tests
- No targets, nice relaxed environment
- Access to advanced equipment –Heidelberg Spectralis OCT, NCT with autopachymetry, Thomson Test charts and Humphrey VFA
- Working alongside an experienced team including Dispensing Opticians and another Optom
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/contact lenses you want to dispense
- Enhanced services – MECS
- Actively encouraged to pursue further development
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week
- Flexibility with Sats – 1 in 3 off
- Salary between £50,000 to £60,000 DOE
- Potential partnership opportunities in the future
- Professional fees paid
- 25 hols plus bank holidays
- No Sundays or bank holidays
Optometrist - Requirements
- Full qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Interest in working for an independent
- Patient Focused
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood using the apply now link.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726