Optometrist - Nottingham - New High End Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of a high-end independent Opticians who are opening a new practice in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire to recruit a full time Optometrist.
A high-end independent optician group is currently opening a new practice in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire and they are offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to work in their advanced practice.
The group hold a fantastic reputation for offering the highest standard of optical care alongside a wide range of luxurious products.
The completely modern practice will allow access to a wide range of the latest diagnostic equipment including an OCT, enabling you to offer leading clinical excellence.
Optometrist - Role
- Personally delivering an eye examination and Contact Lens service to a consistently high clinical and customer service standard.
- Identifying any signs of injury, disease, abnormality and vision defects, checking for general health conditions at the same time
- Issuing prescriptions for glasses and contact lenses and advising them of the appropriate eyecare options
- Fitting and checking prescribed lenses in order to correct vision defects
- Make recommendations from the testing room to increase sales of glasses, contact lenses, coatings etc.
- Conduct three way handovers
- Support the Opticians Manager to ensure the clinics run efficiently
- Understand the sales targets and key performance indicators – making suggestions where actions could improve performance
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure patient history computer records are at the required professional standards
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary up to £45,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme (£9,000 OTE but up to £13,000 is achievable)
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.