Full Time Optometrist - North London - Advanced Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry jobs and full/part time Optometrist vacancies in North London. Zest Optical recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of an independent Opticians in North London to hire a full or part time Optometrist.
An award winning independent Opticians based in North London are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist to work at their prestigious North London branch.
The company is well known for its excellent levels of service and its range of eye care services on offer. It utilises modern testing equipment and focuses on offering a professional and friendly service.
- Providing thorough 40 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Access to advanced retinal photography - OCT
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Working with the Practice Manager to drive the business forward, suggesting and implementing new ideas
- 9:00 – 6pm working hours, 3 4 or 5 days a week to include Saturdays.
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- A ‘people person’
- Clinically focused
- Experience of working in a high end independent would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this reputable company. Clinical excellence is at the forefront of everything the team works towards so my client would be looking for an Optometrist with the same focus. Within the role you will have access to completely up-to-date testing equipment, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. You will also be able to utilise an array of further training opportunities within the role allowing you to continually develop your career.
- Basic between £45,000 to £65,000
- Bonus scheme
- Fees paid for
- Additional company benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.