Optometrist - Newcastle (Boutique Independent, £65,000 FTE, 30 Minute Tests, Excellent Equipment & Digital Systems, Part Time)
Optometrist jobs and Optometrist vacancies in Newcastle.
A boutique brand is currently recruiting for an Optometrist to join their new store soone to be opening in Newcastle as part of their continued growth.
With a network of 100 stores throughout Europe and the UK, the brand is proving successful challenging the status quo of what an optical practice can be.
Their concept is simple; quality glasses, fair prices and a positive social impact with the customer at the heart of it all. This is all brought together within their stores that set the standard for customer experience.
Optometrist - Role
- Deliver an exceptional patient experience throughout the full process
- 30 minute tests with brand new, fully automated Essilor equipment
- Well-planned clinics with regular breaks to catch up or to get out of the testing room
- Set within a brand new store of the latest and most fashionable design
- Surrounded by a skilled support team
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Keen interest in the fashion and design aspect of the role
- Comfortable communicating in a variety of situations
Optometrist - Package
- Paying up to £65,000
- Private healthcare
- Contribution to travel expenses
- A number of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353