Optometrist - Milton Keynes - Advanced Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Opticians vacancies and full time Optometrist jobs based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. Zest Optical recruitment are working alongside a fantastic independent Opticians based in Milton Keynes to hire a full or part time Optometrist.
Amazing, talented Optometrist wanted!
An exclusive independent Opticians based in Milton Keynes are looking for a full or part time Optometrist. This is a modern and forward thinking practice, with an extremely loyal patient base, due to the excellent level of clinical and professional service they receive with each visit. The practice is technologically advanced with modern testing equipment such as an OCT and stocks a wide range of designer and bespoke frames and sunglasses.
Optometrist - The Role
- Working in a friendly team of 7-8 people
- Fully private
- Extremely modern with a boutique feel
- Expanding to include an additional testing room
- Double/triple tests most days
- Has won many awards within the industry
- 40-60 min tests
- Working alongside very experienced and well respected optical professionals
- Strong links to local hospitals
- Runs specialist advanced clinics – Behavioural Optometry, Dry eye clinics, Myopia management
- Complex contact lens fits – Ortho K
- Advanced equipment – OCT and Optomap
- Deliver an amazing patient experience
- Support with further training and accreditations
- Salary between £50,000 to £60,000 DOE Plus Bonus
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week including a Saturday from 8.30am to 5.30pm
- 1 in 4 Sats off
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Professional fees paid
- Private Healthcare
- Glasses/Contact Lenses at cost
Optometrist - Requirements
- Qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Patient focused
- Strives for clinical excellence
- Well presented
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.