Hospital Optometrist - Ipswich
Optometrist jobs, Optometrist vacancies in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Zest Optical are currently recruiting on behalf of a specialist ophthalmology clinic to hire an Optometrist into their team in Ipswich, Suffolk.
You will find an opportunity to be part of a diverse and ambitious clinical team of Ophthalmic Technicians, Optometrists, Independent Prescribers, Specialty Doctors, led by the team of consultant Ophthalmologists, providing services to both NHS and private patients.
Optometrist – Role
- Specialist community based outpatient setting with access to hospital grade equipment
- Clinic days will be spent providing specialist clinical care covering a variety of eye health diseases
- Support of direct consultant across, peer support and robust clinical CPD program allowing continuous support
- Extensive professional / clinical development opportunities inc. specialist accreditations and IP sponsorship
- 2 days / week
Optometrist – Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- An ability to remain calm and balanced in a clinical environment
- Interest in providing further clinical services and supporting the wider NHS hospital network
- Experience in a hospital setting is an advantage for a quicker transition, although support can be provided if required
- Additional accreditations in glaucoma, cataracts and IP are helpful
Optometrist – Salary
- Salary up to £76,000 (FTE)
- 35 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- NHS discounts
- Private health insurance
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Sam Bowden using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353