Optometrist - Huddersfield - Specialist - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
A specialist independent Opticians based in West Yorkshire (4 miles South West of Huddersfield) are looking for an Optometrist to work 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
Optometrist - Role
- Advanced independent which has won many awards
- 45-60 min testing time
- Working as the sole Optom
- Latest testing equipment - OCT, Henson visual field screeners, Cerium Curve colorimeter, NCT, Pulsaire and Goldman Tonometers
- Specialist clinics - Colourimetry, Pears (WOMEC), GRR, OHT
- Occasional offsite testing – All travel and accommodation costs covered
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week including alt Sats. 9am to 5.30pm
- Annual CET training event for professional staff
- Professional fees paid
- Salary between 55-65K DOE
Optometrist – Requirements
- You must be a qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC to be considered for the role.
- At least 5 years experience
- Due to the nature of the practice an interest in music/musical instruments/live performaces would be advantageous.
- Proficient with Spa Medical pre and post cat
- MECS and CUES accredited
- Warm and welcoming
To apply for this role or to find out more information please send your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.