Optometrist - Harpenden, Hertfordshire - Full or Part Time
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry, Optometrist vacancies and full or part time Optometrist jobs in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist on behalf of an independent Opticians based in Harpenden.
A well-established independent Opticians based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist.
This is a fantastic high end independent which has gone from strength to strength. It has a long standing reputation in the area for its high levels of patient care and professionalism.
Optometrist – Role
- Advanced independent
- High end, busy practice
- Loyal patient base of all ages
- Focus on patient care
- Amazing patient reviews
- Great relationships with local Hospitals
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients – 40 min appointments
- Access to advanced equipment – OCT, Optomap, Auto-Refactor, Phoropter
- Working alongside an experienced team
- Working as the sole Optom from time to time
- Development opportunities – Additional accreditations
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/contact lenses you want to dispense
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week including most Saturdays
- Opening hours from 9am to 5.30pm (4pm on a Sat)
- Salary between £50,000 to £60,000 plus various company benefits
- The practice is located off junction 9 on the M1 and is a short 5-minute walk from Harpenden station –25 minutes from Kings Cross Station
Optometrist - Requirements
- Full qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Open to all levels of experience
- Confident working as the sole Optom
- Willing to learn and develop
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood using the apply now button
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.