Optometrist - Halesowen - Independent
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs based in Halesowen, West Midlands. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians based in Halesowen to hire a part time Optometrist.
A family run group of independent Opticians based in the West Midlands are looking for a part time Optometrist to work at their Halesowen practice.
Optometrist – Role
- Successful independent Opticians in a prime position
- Single testing
- Mid to high end practice
- 30 min tests
- All pre-screening done by the support team
- Experienced management and dispensing team
- Advanced equipment - Thompson Test Chart, NCT Pulsair), Nidek RetinaScan Duo OCT, Henson Field screener Contact lens work - soft, GP, Toric and multifocal
- Growing myopia management patient base
- Working 3 days a Week – Tues, Thur and Sat
- Opening times - 9am to 5.30pm (5pm on a Sat)
- No Sundays or late night openings
- Air conditioned consulting rooms
- Salary between £50,000 to £57,500 Pro Rata
- Professional fees paid
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Day off for Birthday
Optometrist – Requirements
- Qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- 4 + years’ experience
- Competent in OCT interpretation
- Happy to work as the sole Optom
- Accredited or willing to become accredited for Post Cataract & Cataract referral
- Clinically superior whilst remaining commercially competent
- Confident with contact lenses of all type: soft, GP, Toric and multifocal.
- Able to discuss Myopia Management benefits and advise.
- Patient focused
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca.email@example.com or call 0114238172 for more information
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726