Part Time Optometrist - Sutton, London - Independent
Opticians vacancies and part time Optometrist jobs based in Sutton, South London. Zest Optical recruitment are working with a progressive independent Opticians to recruit a part time Optometrist 2.5/3.5 days a week
A fantastic independent Opticians based in Sutton, South London are looking to recruit a part time Optometrist to work 2.5/3.5 days a week.
Optometrist – The Practice
- Well established practice, in the local area for over 50 years
- Patient focused
- Double tests most days
- 30-45 min tests
- Optix patient management system
- Humphrey Visual Field Analyser (HFA 3), non-contact tonometer/pachymeter, phoropter head, digital photo slit lamp, 2 Topcon OCTs including one in the consulting room you would use, Medmont corneal topographer and Oculus Myopia Master.
- Specialist clinics – Myopia control
- Complex contact lens fits – Ortho K
- Working alongside qualified Dispensing Opticians
- Working Mon, Thur and Sat Mornings (Additional Tuesdays may be possible)
- 9am to 5.30pm (1pm on a Sat)
- Salary between £55,000 to £80,000
- Professional fees paid
- Free parking
- 38 holidays in total (Pro rata)
- No Sundays, Bank holidays or late nights
Optometrist – Requirements
- Qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Experience of working within a similar style independent Opticians
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Passionate about optics
- Able to work the days required
To avoid missing out on this opportunity please send your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726