Optometrist - Grantham, Lincolnshire - Independent - Full or Part Time
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry jobs and part time Optometrist vacancies in Grantham, Lincolnshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of an independent Opticians in Sleaford to hire a full or part time Optometrist.
A patient focused independent Opticians based in Grantham, Lincolnshire are looking for a full or part time Optometrist to join the team.
Optometrist - Role
- Patient focused independent practice
- Modern, High end environment
- Amazing 5* reviews
- Testing times are 30 mins for children and 45 mins for adults
- Advanced equipment - OCT imaging, a Corneal Topographer, and a Humphrey Visual Field Screener, Phoropter
- Double clinics
- Specialist contact lens fitting, low vision services, colour vision testing and EyeDream Ortho K overnight lenses.
- Optix computer system
- Provide a personal touch
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week
- Opening hours – 9am to 5pm
- Salary between £45,000 to £52,000 Pro rata, DOE
- Professional fees paid (Pro rata if working elsewhere)
- Parking near the practice
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Personable and friendly
- Clinically focused
- Commercially aware
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.