Optometrist - South Gloucestershire - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry, Optometrist vacancies and full time Optometrist jobs in South Gloucestershire. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians based in South Gloucestershire to hire a full time Optometrist.
A family run independent group of Opticians are looking for a full time Optometrist to work between two practices in South Gloucestershire.
This is a fantastic Opticians which has gone from strength to strength. It has a long standing reputation in the area for its high levels of patient care and professionalism.
Optometrist – Role
- Family run independent – Passed down through generations
- Growing business
- Loyal patient base of all ages
- Focus on patient care
- Amazing patient reviews
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients
- Testing times are 35 mins – Pre-screening done by the Optom
- Trial frames, Combi unit, digital test charts, Henson fields
- Contact lens appointments
- Working alongside an experienced team
- Working between 2 practices which are close together
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/contact lenses you want to dispense
- Working 5 days a week including alternate Saturdays
- No weekends or late nights
- Opening hours from 9am to 5pm
- Salary between £45,000 to £70,000 DOE
- Professional feed paid
- Free parking
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Open to all levels of experience
- Must be confident working as the sole Optom sometimes
- Support from other experienced Optoms in the group
- Willing to learn and develop
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood – Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.