Optometrist - South Gloucestershire - Independent
Optometry, Optometrist vacancies and full time Optometrist jobs in South Gloucestershire. Zest Optical recruitment are working with an independent Opticians based in South Gloucestershire to hire a full time Optometrist.
A family run independent group of Opticians are looking for a full time Optometrist to work between two practices in South Gloucestershire.
This is a fantastic Opticians which has gone from strength to strength. It has a long standing reputation in the area for its high levels of patient care and professionalism.
Optometrist – Role
- Family run independent – Passed down through generations
- Growing business
- Loyal patient base of all ages
- Focus on patient care
- Amazing patient reviews
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients
- Testing times are 35 mins – Pre-screening done by the Optom
- Trial frames, Combi unit, digital test charts, Henson fields
- Contact lens appointments
- Working alongside an experienced team
- Working between 2 practices which are close together
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/contact lenses you want to dispense
- Working 5 days a week including alternate Saturdays
- No weekends or late nights
- Opening hours from 9am to 5pm
- Salary between £45,000 to £70,000 DOE
- Professional feed paid
- Free parking
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Open to all levels of experience
- Must be confident working as the sole Optom sometimes
- Support from other experienced Optoms in the group
- Willing to learn and develop
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood – Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726