Optometrist - Edinburgh - Very Limited Weekend Work
Optometrist vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Edinburgh. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of an advanced independent based in Edinburgh to recruit an Optometrist.
A modern and trendy independent have a rare opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to join their vibrant team in Edinburgh.
In a practice with no sales targets and a range of cutting edge equipment, their reputation for clinical excellence and patient care has been easy to establish. With access to leading technology and no pressures of conversion targets etc, you can truly offer the patient exactly what they require.
When it comes to the dispense, the practice stocks a range of leading and more unique brands such as Etnia, Face a Face, Tom Ford and more which perfectly suit the eclectic patient base.
The practice is filled with a highly qualified team who share years of experience between them.
Within the role you would only be required to work 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday and very limited Saturdays.
Optometrist - Role
- 30 – 45 minute sight tests
- Industry leading equipment
- Advanced practice
- No sales targets with emphasis on high level of care
- 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Limited Saturdays
- 3 / 4 / 5 days per week can be considered
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Passion for Optometry and working in a close knit team
Optometrist - Package
- Salary package completely negotiable with a range of perks such as free parking
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353