Optometrist - Edinburgh - Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm
Optometrist vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Edinburgh. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of an advanced independent based in Edinburgh to recruit an Optometrist.
A completely refurbished independent have a rare opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to join their vibrant team in Edinburgh.
In a practice with no sales targets and a range of the latest equipment including an OCT, their reputation for clinical excellence and patient care was easy to establish. With access to leading technology and no pressures of conversion targets etc, you can truly offer the patient exactly what they require.
You would be surrounded by a highly qualified team with years of experience between them to also assist you on the day-to-day.
Within the role you would only be required to work 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday with only one Saturday a month where working hours are 9am – 1pm.
Optometrist - Role
- 30 – 40 minute sight tests
- Industry leading equipment including OCT
- 2 testing room practice
- Completely refurbished practice
- No sales targets with emphasis on high level of care
- 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- 9am – 1pm for 1 Saturday per month
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Passion for Optometry and working in a close knit team
Optometrist - Package
- Salary package completely negotiable with a range of perks
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Kieran Lindley
Telephone: 0114 287 0353