Optometrist - Edinburgh - Brand New Independent Opticians
A unique independent opticians is offering a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, clinical and energetic Optometrist to work in their brand new practice in central Edinburgh.
The practice focuses on offering patients a personable and positive experience, aiming to be the best of the best. The completely modern practice allows access to a wide range of the latest diagnostic equipment enabling you to offer leading clinical excellence.
Optometrist - Role
- Providing comprehensive eye examinations to private patients
- Making sure the patient has a positive experience
- Be engaging and discuss the eye test procedures to patients
- 40 minute appointments
- No contact lens work
- Access to a fundus camera, Autorefractor , Slitlamp, Henson 7000, and Auto Tonometer.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the clinics run efficiently
- Share ideas and examples with other Optometrists within the company
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week including a Saturday
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Independent experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about eyecare and eyewear
Optometrist - Package and Benefits
- Base salary up to £52,000
- CET contribution
- Peer reviews
- Monthly training sessions
- Annual pay reviews
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726