Optometrist - Durham - Independent
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs in Durham. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of an independent Opticians based in Durham to hire a full or part time Optometrist.
A fantastic independent Opticians based in Durham are looking for an Optometrist to join the team working 3, 4 or 5 days a week. This is an established small group of independents with a loyal patient base, offering a patient centred environment.
Optometrist - Role
- Family run practice
- Working between 2 or 3 practices which are all close together
- 1 or 2 testing rooms depending on the practice
- Working alongside other experienced Optometrists as well as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician and support team
- Trial frames and Phoropter
- Optix computer system
- Constant investment into the business - Recently Installed OCT and Optos Daytona
- Relaxed clinics with 45 minute tests
- Flexible full or part time with 1 in 3 Sats off
- Typical working hours are from 9am to 5.30pm
- Basic salary between £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Free parking at each practice
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Professional fees paid
- No Sundays or bank holidays
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Hands on – Willing to get involved outside of the test room
- Good balance of clinical and commercial skills
- Wants to help develop and grow the business
- Wants to be a part of a friendly, close knit team
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient focused
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726