Optometrist - Dorking - Independent
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
A high-end independent opticians based in Dorking, Surrey are looking for an Optometrist to join them in their modern single testing practice.
The practice has fantastic reputation due to its personalised and professional eye care service and the patient base is mainly private.
Optometrist - Role
- Working as the sole Optometrist
- Between 30-60 minute appointments
- Working in a team of 3 people
- High End designer frames – You can assist with dispensing if desired
- Specialist clinics, dry eye, glaucoma etc
- Patient focussed, relaxed environment
- Full Time, 9am to 5pm (Part time may also be considered)
- Working at another store in Surrey, around 30 minutes away
- Business partnership opportunity if interested
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
Optometrist - Package
- Base salary between £40,000 to £55,000
- Professional fees paid
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.