Full or Part Time Optometrist - Derby
Optometry vacancies and Optometrist jobs based in Derby, Derbyshire. Zest Optical recruitment are working algonside an independent Opticians based in Derby to hire a full or part time Optometrist.
A patient focused independent Opticians based in Derby, Derbyshire, (4 miles from City Centre) are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist to work 3-5 days a week. This long standing practice has gained an excellent reputation in the local area for offering patients a unique optical experience.
The practice offers its Optometrists professional freedom and you will have access to a wide range of modern testing equipment and plenty of time to spend with patients.
Optometrist - Role
- Providing comprehensive eyetests to patients of all ages
- 40 minute appointments
- Access to an OCT and Optomap
- Contact lens appointments – Ortho-K, Myopia control
- Colorimetry - full training will be given
- Working alongside 2 other experienced Optometrists
- Fully qualified DO's
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service
- Working 3 - 5 days a week including Saturdays
- Working between 2-3 practice which offers variety
- Free parking
- Opportunity to get more involved in the work of the practice outside the testroom
- Salary between 40-50K DOE and additional accreditations
- Professional fees paid
Optometrist - Requirements
- Qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- At least 1 year post Pre-reg
- Customer focused
- Mixture of sales skills and clinical professionalism
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726