Optometrist - Darlington, Durham - Independent
Optometry, Optometrist vacancies and full time Optometrist jobs in Darlington, Durham. Zest Optical recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist on behalf of an independent Opticians based in Darlington.
A well-established independent Opticians based in Darlington, Durham are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist.
This is a fantastic family run business which has gone from strength to strength. It has a long standing reputation in the area for its high levels of patient care and professionalism.
Optometrist – Role
- Family run independent
- Loyal patient base of all ages
- Focus on patient care
- Amazing patient reviews
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients
- Access to advanced equipment – OCT
- Complex contact lens fits – Ortho K
- Working alongside an experienced team
- Working between 2 practices which are close together
- Development opportunities – Additional accreditations, MECS
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/contact lenses you want to dispense
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week
- Opening hours from 9am to 5.30pm (4.30pm on a Sat)
- Salary between £50,000 to £65,000 plus various company benefits
Optometrist - Requirements
- Full qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Open to all levels of experience
- Plenty of support If you are newly qualified
- MECS would be an advantage but training can be provided
- Willing to learn and develop
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood using the apply now link.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726