Optometrist - Colchester - Independent
An advanced independent Opticians based in Colchester, Essex are looking for an Optometrist to join the team, working full or part time.
With access to leading technology and no pressures of conversion targets etc, you can truly offer the patient exactly what they require.
You would be surrounded by a highly qualified team with years of experience between them to also assist you on the day-to-day.
Optometrist - Role
- Well established practice – Over 30 years in the area
- Professional and personalised service
- Modern High End Environment
- 40 -50 minute sight tests
- Industry leading equipment including OCT and Optomap
- Involvement in MECS, Glaucoma and Pre/Post Cataract
- Paediatric clinics
- Contact lens work
- Working full or part time from 9am to 5.30pm (5pm on a Sat)
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Passion for Optometry and working in a close knit team
Optometrist - Package
- Salary between £45,000 to £55,000
- Professional fees paid
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 6 weeks in time
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726