Optometrist - Cirencester - Independent
Optometry, Opticians vacancies and full or part time Optometrist jobs based in Cirececester, Gloucestershire. Zest Optical recruitment are working alongside an independent Opticians based in Cirecencester to hire a full or part time Optometrist.
A family owned independent Opticians based in Cirencester are looking for a full or part time Optometrist. The company is well known for providing excellent eyecare to a wide range of patients utilising some of the best equipment on the market.
Optometrist - Role
- Family run independent
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients of all ages using the latest technology such as Optomap Daytona, OCT and corneal topography. Nidek phoropters throughout.
- Providing Contact Lens clinics - including Ortho K
- 30 minute appointments
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- 9:00 – 17:30 working hours with 1-2 Saturdays a month to 16.30
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
- Ideally working between 2 practices
- £50,000 to £62,000 (pro rata if part time)
- GOC, AOP Fees paid for
- Parking permit
- Contributory pension scheme
- Never work a Sunday or Monday
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Clinically focused
- Attention to Detail
Optometrist - Practice
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this reputable independent Opticians. You can enjoy professional freedom within this position and will benefit from a highly experienced support team. You will also have the opportunity to develop and specialise in areas of Optometry not always available on the high street.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726