Part Time Optometrist - Chippenham
Optometry vacancies and part time Optometrist jobs based in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
We are currently working alongside a well-established independent practice in Chippenham, Wiltshire to add a part time Optometrist to their growing team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a lovely practice which holds a great reputation for offering the highest levels of service in a relaxed, friendly environment.
Optometrist – Role
- Independent Opticians which has been in the area for 40 years
- New Directors have recently taken over with plans to grow the business
- Clinically focused practice
- 45 minute tests
- Working alongside a highly experienced IP Optometrist
- DO on the dispensing floor plus a trained support team
- 2 testing rooms
- Topcon OCT – Imagine taken by OA to be reviewed in the testing room
- Topcon Auto phoropter
- Henson 9000
- iCare and Intellipuff available
- Optinet Flex electronic records/diary etc. (old records are on paper)
- Specialist Clinics – Myopia control, colorimetry
- Part time – 2 Days a week (days can be flexible)
- Salary between £45,000 to £55,000 Pro Rata
- 1 Hour Lunch
- Free parking
Optometrist – Requirements
- Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Employed would be preferred but Locum would be considered
- Friendly and approachable
- Maintain the high level of customer care expected by patients of the practice
- Ability to learn and want to develop
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.
Contact: Rebecca Wood
Telephone: 0114 238 1726