Optometrist - Cheshire - Independent - Full or Part Time
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry, Optometrist vacancies and full time Optometrist jobs in Cheshire. Zest Optical recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist on behalf of an independent Opticians based in Cheshire.
A well-established independent Opticians based in Cheshire (Close to Warrington, Altrincham and Northwich) are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist.
This is a fantastic independent practice has been in the local area for over 50 years, and has gone from strength to strength. It has a long standing reputation in the area for its high levels of patient care and professionalism.
Optometrist – Role
- Patient focused independent
- Loyal patient base of all ages
- Focus on patient care
- 2 testing rooms – Working alongside another Optom
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients – 40 mins tests
- Access to advanced equipment – OCT, Humphrey’s Field Screener, topographer, Goldmans Tonometer, slit lamp, retinal cam
- Complex contact lens fits – Ortho K, Myopia control, MiSight
- Working alongside an experienced team including 2 Dispensing Opticians
- Enhanced services – Diabetic screening, CUES/MECS, Glaucoma screening
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/contact lenses you want to dispense
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week including a Sat
- Opening hours from 9am to 5.30pm (5pm on a Sat)
- Salary between £50,000 to £60,000 plus various company benefits
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Ideally 3+ years experience
- Confident working on their own
- Keen clinical interest
- MECS would be an advantage but training can be provided
- Willing to learn and develop
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood using the apply now
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.