Full or Part Time Optometrist - Cardiff
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Optometry vacancies and full or part Optometrist jobs in Cardiff. Zest Optical recruitment are currently working on behalf of an independent Opticians based in Cardiff to hire a full or part time Optometrist.
An advanced independent Opticians based in Cardiff are looking for a full or part time Optometrist to work 3, 4 or 5 days a week. The practice has built an excellent reputation based on offering quality service and products.
Optometrist - Role
- Advanced independent Opticians
- Single testing with potential to double test
- Relaxed 40 minute clinics
- Trial frames and Phoropter available
- Humphrey Fields
- Dispensing Optician on the shop floor
- Optix computer system – paperless practice
- Support with additional accreditations and training
- 3, 4 or 5 days a week
- One Saturdays off a month
- 9am to 5.30pm
- Salary between £40,000 to £50,000
- Professional fees covered
- Free parking
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- WECS accredited
- Willing to conduct further training and development
- Excellent communication skills
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the ‘Apply’ link as soon as possible.